Subversion (svn)

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 09:15:37 CST 2007

I've got a good friend that was given just that job as his first task
when he started as a contractor at DST.  He had to come up with a
system that would scan all files on each system and create a report to
tell the sysadmins what to change on the hundreds/thousands of systems
they have to consolidate and unify UIDs.  It was then up the the
admins to make changes as needed so that it wouldn't break anything
during the process.

Jon.