OT: ERP survey

Jared jared at hatwhite.com
Fri Jan 5 10:57:45 CST 2007

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=585887

This is a research survey put together for a fellow
writing a master's thesis on Open Source in
Enterprise Resource Planning.

I'm posting it here because I think that research
papers on Open Source development are an integral
part of the long-term credibility which comes to us.

If you have any experience with Open Source ERP, and
would like to participate in the survey, please do.

Also, the BrotherJonathan project will be released
on SourceForge in its first complete, working form,
in about a week. It's still at 0.3.4 because I'm being
conservative with version number, but it all works
now. I'll post an "It's a boy!" message to the group
when it goes up.

-Jared