Evading Punishment

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 18:03:30 CDT 2007

I disagree,
I had more interactions with convicts then most, and I disagree with the
thought our laws our fair and unbiased. I think this is perfectly
acceptable solution for the dilemma at hand. It is not violating the
parole restrictions, “monitor the use of the Internet,” as long as this
condition is met, the parole restrictions are met

Now, because circumvention of the monitoring software is so easy, I will
have to say the judge and prosecutor are ignorant to computer tech.
Every user here should know that Microsoft Windows can be bypassed with
a LIVE CD, and Internet access may be gained.

You can also get a “Free Internet” disk for dial up from AOL, Kmart, net
zero and other companies, with spare hard drive and prepaid phone line.

There are hundreds of ways to defeat such an order; the judge/prosecutor
is crazy to think this is something they can really enforce.

What they should have done was place a filter in with his IP provider
and mandated that he keep the same provider, and inform the parole
office before he changes IP providers. I have seen a filter of this
sort, it tracked everywhere I went and kept a copy of everything I
downloaded.

Yes, I am the guy who advocate better right for convicts/felons/ and
other "undesirables"