The slightly-less-great KCLUG laptop (memory!) giveaway...

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Tue Apr 10 11:58:38 CDT 2007

Another giveaway - no stories or noble causes required this time; just be
the first one to say "Yeah, I'll take that!" and it's yours.

Up for grabs: Two 512mb sticks (1gb total) of laptop RAM. Used but fully
functional, and pulled from my Vaio VGN-A690 as part of an upgrade.
(Helloooo, 2GB of RAM me!)

This is Sony's originally installed RAM, so I don't know the manufacturer.
Specs from Sony are: 533mhz DDRII SDRAM, PC2-4200.

One stick or both, it's up to you. Contact me directly at
gregb at west-third.com if you're interested, and I'll post another email when
the RAM's no longer available.

Greg