Hey look, Debian 4.0 is out...

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Apr 9 22:31:52 CDT 2007

On Monday 09 April 2007 06:26:59 pm Jon Pruente wrote:

> I'm sure the Debian fans around here noticed, but for those not
> watching for it it's now official.  It's a tad late from the projected
> Apr. 2 release.

Late!? Six days - that is NOTHING in the scale of Debian.  That is downright
smack on-time!  Debian.  Dinosaurs.  Same first letter, same number of
syllables.  Coincidence?

On a serious note, the kernels in all the current Debian-branch distros seem
to be an absolute train wreck with regard to Wireless, Video, and Audio.