Free Online Taxes

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Sat Apr 7 19:19:21 CDT 2007

FYI,
Free filing in KS can be found here: http://www.ksrevenue.org/iiwebfile.htm

Missouri does not appear to have any help.

I have nearly completed my taxes using H&R Block on-line service without
incident.  I will file a problem ticket with them to please update their
browser checker for next year to by OS platform agnostic.  I will tell
them that they needlessly lost some business because of that little problem.

HTH,
Jim