CA's

Phoenician Phoenician at phoenixcolony.com
Wed Sep 27 18:21:03 CDT 2006

I resell Thawte certs for like $130 (for KCLug Members).
I like Thawte because they also have offer a free personal certificate
for use in emails and such. (Thawte was also founded by Mark
Shuttleworth - A rather progressive S. African guy that was one of the
earliest space tourists, and also is behind the Ubuntu distro).