Organizing for ITEC

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 10:58:17 CDT 2006

I think we should start discussing what will be
brought to the ITEC booth.

For example, I'm bringing a PIII-600Mhz 256MB RAM
system designed around home and home office use.  It
is running Debian Etch (testing), with OpenOffice.org
2.0, the Gnome desktop, sound, video playback, and a
bunch of other things to delight young and old.  I am
only bringing the one system as I do not have a LCD
monitor.

I was thinking of bringing a sign listing all of the
known Linux viruses (anywhere from 14 to 40 depending
on where you look; Wikipedia only lists 14).  Is 11" x
17" too big?

In addition to Live CDs, shall we (I) do up T-shirt
transfers or other giveaway items to entice people
into the booth?