interesting PC recycling

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Sep 25 07:47:21 CDT 2006

 I think what he was saying was that he would eBay a computer rather
than give it away on freecycle, or any other means.

I was saying that some PCs are old enough and heavy enough that unless
you did something with it locally, you wouldn't get someone to pay you
enough for the trouble and pay enough to ship the heavy box of old
parts.
Brian