ITEC Dates and Times

Chris Bier chris.bier at cymor.com
Fri Sep 15 11:00:30 CDT 2006

Monty J. Harder wrote:
> Any chance we get an exhibitor login like last year?
>
> On 9/6/06, *Christopher A. Bier* <chris.bier at cymor.com
> <mailto:chris.bier at cymor.com>> wrote:
>
> Dates:
> Tuesday 10/24/2006
>     Exhibitor Move-In        9AM-6PM
> Wednesday 10/25/2006
>     Show Date                10AM-4PM
> Thursday 10/26/2006
>     Show Date                10AM-4PM
>     Exhibitor Move-Out       3PM-7PM

Here's what she said:

Exhibitor Registration is not open quite yet for KC - our Exhibitor
Services team will send you an email at 4 weeks prior to the event (the
week of 9/25) with the link to Exhibitor Registration - and at that time
you can sign up everyone who will be working in your booth.

And I will actually be sending you another message - the eTicket - later
on today to distribute to your members.

Chris
--
I digitally sign my emails.  If you see an attachment with .asc, then
that means your email client doesn't support PGP digital signatures.