Where are the Ubuntu/Kubuntu CDs?

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 15:10:44 CDT 2006

Brandon came by with the shipit Ubuntu/Kubuntu CDs,
but there were a lot less than expected and we'll
probably run out of the regular Ubuntu CDs today.

We will have some leftover Kubuntu CDs, a decent
amount of 64-bit Ubuntu CDs, and about six Mac Ubuntu
CDs.

If anyone can put some Ubuntu CDs into CD sleeves and
bring them by early Thursday morning, it would be most
appreciated.  We have tiny cards to stick in CD
sleeves so no need to label the Ubuntu CDs you bring.

If you can bring in Mandriva One LiveCDs that would be
nice as the sign says we have them, but focus on
Ubuntu for now.