Where are the Ubuntu/Kubuntu CDs?

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 10:06:51 CDT 2006

Monty and I are sitting here in the KCLUG booth (well,
I'm sitting in the Sprint Internet kiosk), and we have
a few KNOPPIX CDs leftover from last year and *no*
Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Mandriva CDs to hand out.  We have a
big sign saying we have "Free Linux CDs" (which is
currently turned to the wall).

If anyone can burn off a couple dozen CDs (Ubuntu,
KNOPPIX, whatever, anything) and come by ITEC, it will
be very much appreciated.  I'm pretty sure we will
accept handwritten labels on the CDs.  If you happen
to have some CD sleeves or spare slimline jewel cases,
that would be a bonus.

If you haven't registered you can always look back
through the E-mails for Chris Bier's ITEC E-mail
(September 28th I think) and register as an Exhibitor,
or just come by and have them send someone in to the
booth, so we can come out and get them.

Right now all we have to offer is my demo system
playing that BBC FOSS video, the books, and some
brochures and business cards.