ITEC Booth is a bit small this year.

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 21:00:16 CDT 2006

--- Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at tarcanfel.org> wrote:

--- Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > We are sharing a 15' wide by 10'
> > deep  booth (approximately)
> > *with three other groups*.
>
> Who are the other groups?

The occupants of Booth #505 (from left to right when
facing the front of the booth) are:

* ICCA - Independent Computer Consultants

The Independent Computer Consultants Association
(ICCA) is a national professional organization
dedicated to supporting the Independent Computer
Consultant. National web address http://www.ICCA.org
Local (Kansas City) chapter web address
http://www.ICCA-KC.org

* KC Chapter - Association of Information
     Technology Professionals

AITP is made up of IT practitioners, managers,
consultants, marketers, recruiters and other
functional areas whose primary objectives is to
advance the IT Profession locally. We improve our
professional standing by mastering our own areas of
technology, constantly improving our professional
behavior, and refining our image in the eyes of the
general public and serving our community as
professionals.

Website: www.kc.aitp.org

* KCLUG (us)

The Kansas City Linux Users Group is an open
membership group following the ideals and
organizational structure of Open Source movement and
the Linux kernel. We meet at the Downtown Public
Library on the first Wednesday and Third Tuesday of
every month.

Website: www.kclug.org

* InfraGard

InfraGard is a national information sharing program
between the FBI and the private sector. InfraGard is
an association of businesses, academic institutions,
state and local law enforcement agencies, and other
participants dedicated to sharing information and
intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the
United States. This joint venture has fostered a
relationship of trust and credibility through the
exchange of information concerning various terrorist,
intelligence, criminal, and security matters.
InfraGard Chapters are geographically linked with FBI
Field Office territories.

Website: www.infragardkc.org

Eeeek.