ITEC Booth is a bit small this year.

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 20:47:58 CDT 2006

Exhibitors can get in as early as 8am Wednesday
morning.  I'm probably going to be there around 9am,
and ITEC officially starts at 10am and runs until 4pm.

Tuesday the hall was only open until 6pm.

With such a small booth there wasn't much to set up:
the KCLUG sign, the brochures and business cards I
printed up, and the "Free Linux CDs" poster.