Booth Setup ideas

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 21:19:29 CDT 2006

Can we ask for a convention hall table or is it just
not included in the free booth?

I had some ideas for setting up the booth (see
attached simple JPEGs).

Picture 1 is what we had last year, two tables, one on
each side.

Picture 2 is a different setup, using two tables but
placing one on the side and one on the back, creating
an open area in the middle inviting people to step
inside the booth to see what we have to offer.  The
one on the side is the 4' table I'm bringing, leaving
some open room at the back for someone to sit.  The 4'
table has the demo computers on it, and the table at
the back has our books and CDs.

I rather like the Picture 2 booth setup a little
better than last year's setup.