KCLUG Meeting Oct. 17th, ITEC details?

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 21:01:34 CDT 2006

I think its a 10x10 booth, as that is the smallest
booth in an ITEC convention (according to the
Exhibitor promotional material).  I have a 4' table
capable of supporting a couple of heavy things, such
as the CRT I'm bringing.

We'll want some form of bright white tablecloths.  I
suppose it is too late in the day to get white
tablecloths with silkscreened penguins on them.  :(