Positive Linux PR

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 00:09:09 CDT 2006

I think this document could also have references to
Microsoft Windows edited out of it, for use as Linux
promotional material.  For example, the words
"proprietary operating systems" could be used in place
of "Microsoft Windows", as there are multiple
proprietary operating systems in use (Mac OS X,
Microsoft Windows, even OS/2 in some shops).

25 Reasons to Convert to Linux

http://www.bellevuelinux.org/reasons_to_convert.html

I thought I might try to combine bullet points from
these documents praising Linux, sans Microsoft
bashing, and put most of them together into a nice
trifold brochure.

I just found a really nice OpenOffice.org 2.0 trifold
brochure template and I'm doing up all kinds of
brochures now for myself and other people.