Out of Work

cragos at gmail.com cragos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:17:13 CDT 2006

The WISP that bought out the corpse of my former employer doesn't have
room for another tech.  I've got a week old copy of my resume that
doesn't include any details about my current contract, but I can be
out of here with a week's notice or less.  It's posted at
http://speedex.net/~mrzaius/Resume-SeanCrago-Sept26-updated.pdf

If anyone knows of a cable ISP, a wireless ISP, or any Linux heavy
sysadmin jobs that they could pass my way, I'd be forever in their
debt.

Note that while I live in Illinois at the moment, I'm familiar with
and have family in KC, so I'd go there in a heartbeat.  Again, I'll be
free/unemployed in a week or two.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me out,
Sean Crago
aka MrZaius