Job Opening - System Engineer

Kyle Sheumaker ksheumaker at advancedclustering.com
Sun Nov 26 23:27:04 CST 2006

Hope this isn't too off topic...

We're looking to fill a System Engineer position at Advanced Clustering
Technologies.  We are a local small business that focus on building high
performance computer clusters to higher education, government, and large
corporations.  It's a full-time position with benefits (insurance,
vacation, 401K with matching).  Job requires a high-level of Linux
skills, and interaction with customers, including some travel.  You can
check out the full details of the job (and company) at:

http://www.advancedclustering.com/cms/systems_engineer.html

If interested please send me a resume.  Thanks!

Kyle Sheumaker
Advanced Clustering
P: 913-643-0305
F: 913-643-0299