MapLinx or ESRI Business Map OSS Replacement

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Nov 20 08:32:21 CST 2006

Well, one solution is don't host the mapping project page on the same
server as the BMezine page.

I looked because I had no idea what it was.  I'm not afraid to see what
it is, from home of course, but you should mark it as NSFW and maybe
with, ewww, look what they did to the ding-ding.  I have to say that is
one site that grossed me out and amazed me at the same time.  Weird what
people who are bored can do to themselves.

  _____