Free Software Mapping Project

Dale Beams drbeams at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:03:41 CST 2006

Huh?

So how do you locate the rouge wireless on a network.  I have a linksys,
very low powered that keeps showing up in my office and I would like to
locate it.  Is it a printer?  Is it someone's wireless they decided to sneak
in?  Is it in building one, two, or three?  I think it may be accross the
street but I am not sure.  My logs don't show active use from that IP, but
just the same, it makes me uneasy.