KCLUG subdivisions

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Mon Nov 6 17:22:33 CST 2006

I have only been to one meeting but my company is moving to a permanent
location at Cambridge Circle sometime around the first of the year.
Plenty of parking.  No stairs.  Conference room with network
connections.  I could talk to my boss about possibly hosting the
meetings there.

Phillip C. Thayer

Sales Engineer, HP-UX/ HP-OpenVMS CSE

Vital Support Systems