KCLUG subdivisions

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:46:01 CST 2006

Actually the parking in the garage after 17:00 is a $2 fee (not per hour, a
total of $2).

I however would agree it would be handy to have a meeting in a facility that
was more accessible for users that would like to bring in hardware (the
library room is on the 3rd floor in a conference room type room with limited
power and network jacks). Dragging a CPU/Keyboard/Mouse/CRT Monitor can
become a challenge.

Just my two cents...

Regards,
Steven