SUSE Linux

Steve Nash steven at wheatbeltinc.com
Thu Nov 2 09:25:28 CST 2006

Our organization is currently running a legacy software package written in
Cobol on an SCO Unix Server.  We have selected a replacement ERP software
(Open Systems Accounting Software) and will be running this on the SUSE
Linux Enterprise 10 platform, which is supported by OSAS.  The migration of
data from the legacy package to the OSAS package will be handled internally.

Our desire is to source a company or possibly a qualified individual who can
install and support the SUSE while working with our OSAS dealer in making
sure all aspects of the installation of the OSAS on SUSE come together
smoothly .

If you can provide a qualified resource, please contact me by phone or
email, listed below.

Steven L. Nash
Controller
Wheatbelt, Inc.