KCLUG subdivisions

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Thu Nov 2 09:06:44 CST 2006

Wouldn't it then be an OPLUG?

KCLUG meetings should be in KC... I supposes we could rename it GKCALUG,
for Greater Kansas City Area Linux User Group... But, still... That's a
bit much.

Would be nice if someone setup a webcam and did a virtual meeting too.
Or had the meeting taped for local access TV. For those people who can't
make the meetings.