KCLUG subdivisions

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Wed Nov 1 18:32:46 CST 2006

Because I have decided not to attend KCLUG meetings due to the impracticality
of locating the library (let alone parking near it), and because others in
#kclug expressed some interest, I propose we consider splitting KCLUG into
subdivisions. KCLUG as a whole would continue to share a single set of
mailing lists, IRC channels, etc, but meetings and real-world events may be
divided into regions.

A few guys seemed interested in an Overland Park subdivision/region (which
would meet in O.P.)-- anyone interested in also starting a Northland
subdivision?