[Fwd: LOL]

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue May 2 10:28:37 CDT 2006

> At Thursday, April 20, 2006 3:49:38 AM, Tristan Shuddery said...
>
>     Thanks for posting my article Shelley; I submitted this to the mainstream IT press,
but none of them wanted to know. It's shocking to learn that the same
liberal bias that
infects mainstream news-sources also affects the technical press.

The mainstream media does not have a "liberal bias." The mainstream
media exists to make money for stockholders and owners. If you look at
who owns the mainstream corporate media, you will find Republicans
across the board.

Some of us are working hard every day to grow the radical, anarchist and
independent media. We are having some success, but it is hard to go up
against the corporate media when they have billions while we have
budgets of thousands of dollars.

Chuck