Web Design Needed

G Lawson glawson at rollinghills.lib.mo.us
Fri Mar 24 16:32:31 CST 2006

Rolling Hills Consolidated Library is looking for a professional web
designer to redo our website.  The site is currently written in simple
HTML, and is a collection of hand coding and NVU/Mozilla composer
created pages.  We want to have the coding updated to reflect current
best practices, including CSS, and have some code cleaning done.  We
will also be adding a few pages and looking for creative redesign of
some pages, including our "teen" and "children's" pages.  We might have
some simple java/javascript or flash done, but nothing extensive.

An absolute requirement will be that the site is OS and browser
agnostic, ie, Linux/Unix/Apple (and all the others) friendly.  We expect
frequent communication and perhaps even an occasional in-person meeting,
so our preference would be a company in the KC/St. Joseph area.

I would appreciate any references or suggestions.

http://rollinghills.lib.mo.us

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Lawson