Highly OT: I request your objective opinion

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Tue Mar 14 23:02:43 CST 2006

Michael Moore actually is a reasonable guy.  It's the Corporate Media
Cartels that have painted him as a nut job.  They must be very afraid of
him, so they fill the corporate owned airwaves with FUD about his work.
Anyone that has actually watched his movies knows that he is just trying
to get some answers to tough questions.  Watch Roger and Me if you don't
believe me.  Yes, he may present facts from his view point, but that
doesn't make him a nut job.  It makes him an activist, yes, but a nut
job, no.  He never tries to sell his movies as fair and balanced, unlike
the right wing nut jobs, truly nut jobs, on Faux News.  Actually on Faux
News they're not so much nut jobs as they are  just corporate shills.
Anything left of fascism is some how unpatriotic.  WTF?

There is a conspiracy, but I don't think it's an organized conspiracy,
but rather the results of powerful people over time buying the people
who make the laws and slanting the rules of the game to favor more
powerful people.  He who has, gets.  He who does not have is screwed.
Not what Thomas Jefferson had in mind.  I don't think Jesus would
approve either, to tie it back to religion in the original post.  What
ever happened to running out the money changers, and all that?

Peace is still a good idea,
Jim