OT: For Sale: 17" iMac w/ 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo, 512MB RAM, 160GB HD

Cory Bosley kclug at bosleys.org
Sat Mar 11 21:40:04 CST 2006

Hello KCLUG,

I purchased this iMac about a month ago, but have since realized that it
was a want, not a need, so I am seeking to sell it.

It's completely stock with the basic specs in the Subject line; the
complete specs may be found at:
http://www.apple.com/imac/whatsinside.html

You may go to crucial.com or another website to order RAM if you wish to
upgrade it; depending on how you intend to use the computer, it could
stand to have some more RAM.

The machine is in great condition; the screen has some dust and the
non-screen part of the case has my fingerprints on it (I can clean it
with a microfiber cloth if you'd like). I did not unwrap the keyboard or
the mouse, since I had my own, so those are in perfect condition.

I also did not purchase AppleCare. It has something like 11 months of
limited warranty left.

I will reinstall the base OS so that it boots into Apple's first boot
setup mode.

I am asking for $1150 OBO. Please email me personally at
imac at bosleys.org, not the list.

Alternatively, if you have any suggestions on where I might sell it
locally, I'd love to hear from you - I'm trying KULUA and KCLUG.

Best,

Cory Bosley