OT: Needed: Camping Tents

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 17:45:16 CST 2006

My church social group would like to send everyone on
a camping trip in May.  The problem is that not
everyone has a camping tent to sleep in, and there are
financial issues preventing some of them from getting
a tent on their own.

If anyone has a good used tent they'd like to get rid
of for free, please contact me off-list.  We can come
pick it up anywhere in the Greater Kansas City Metro
Area, and someone can pick up a tent from Lawrence if
necessary.  And if anyone knows a place where one can
find tents for $20 or less (two person dome-style is
fine), this would be nice too.