HP 9000 Model 715/80

James Sissel jimsissel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 13:09:32 CST 2006

David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote: How big is it?  Refrigerator?  I use my AS/400 as a desk :)

> What would one do with an old HP 9000 Model 715/80?
It is standard PC size.  It comes with an external SCSI DataStore (I believe) with a cd writer, tape, and 2 other storage media.  It's got a converter box to use a standard PS/2 mouse and keyboard (not included).  It must also have ethernet but I won't swear to that.  And a 21" VGA monitor.  I booted it up and it does work.  It was used by a doctor at KUMC in the mid-90s doing some sort of imaging of brains for Alzheimer's disease.

I have no use for it, including the 21" monitor, so if someone else wanted it I'd be happy to dispose of it for free.  Y'all just have to come and get it weekend or evening.  I live in Raytown, MO.