Kansas City Snort User Group

Russ Starr russ.starr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:56:55 CST 2006

Hello kclug members.  I used to be on this mailing list a few years
ago and even went to a few past meetings.  I am back on this list now
and I wanted to inform you of the Kansas City Snort user group that we
have formed.  I figured there would be a handful of interested members
here that would like to participate in our meetings or future events.
We have had a couple of meetings so far and I would like to welcome
anybody that wants to join our mailing list, our irc channel, or come
to our meetings.  We are just starting off and our group's focus is a
pretty narrow topic, so we are relatively small.  We tend to discuss
many aspects of network security... not just IDS or even Snort for
that.

We have planned our regular meetings for the fourth Tuesday of the
month in attempt to respect your regular meeting schedule.  I feel
like I'm spamming, but our website is at http://www.kcsnort.org.

Go check it out... I'm sorry to say that if you didn't go to our first
meeting, you missed Marty Roesch who happened to be in town that day
and dropped in for our meeting.  It was definitely a treat for our
first meeting!  :)

Thanks,

-Russ