Graphics files

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 16 07:53:07 CDT 2006

Not sure where to start with this, but at least I am NOT high jacking
another thread!!!  (grin)

I have been having trouble viewing media files in Email.  I get a lot of
stuff from friends and family that has audio or video files, and I would
like to be able to play an occasional MP3 file but none of that seems to
work and I can't find any reference to what works well now.

I upgraded to FC4 a few months ago and have been too busy to do a full
investigation so a few pointers would be really helpful.   I am running
the Mozilla suite for Email and surfing and have installed flash and
adobe, but not sure what works best for audio and video.

What is everyone using these days and what is the best way to install it
so I don't spend days buggering something else up?

.//