Kansas City Snort User Group - August Meeting Tomorrow

Russ Starr russ.starr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 10:13:57 CDT 2006

I just wanted to inform you all that tomorrow there is a KC Snort User Group
meeting.  We will be at the KC Library's Plaza branch from 7-9pm tomorrow.
Check our meeting page for more info:

http://www.kcsnort.org/index.php/Meetings

We welcome anybody that is interested, regardless of your Snort experience.
You'll probably enjoy your stay if you like to discuss aspects of
information security, GNU/Linux, TCP/IP, etc...

Please post to our mailing list (see the web site) if you plan on showing up
so we can get a basic head count.

Thanks!

-Russ