ITEC in October

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 17:56:22 CDT 2006

If there will only be two machines, then I'd suggest
that one run Debian and the other one run CentOS.
Debian to show off a completely open source Linux
distro, CentOS to demonstrate a enterprise-class Linux
distro.

We'd also probably want both wired and wireless
networking: my laptop only does wired networking.
Also, if I remember correctly the Exhibitor hall has
wireless Internet access already.