ITEC in October

Monty J. Harder mjharder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 09:21:48 CDT 2006

I think getting some pre-made CDs from Ubuntu's Shipit would be a
pretty good idea, especially with the most recent release focusing on
long term supportability.  Besides, Edgy won't be out in time anyway.
Anyone want to put a figure on how many CDs we should ask for?

NOTE:  This is not to preclude people burning something else - it
doesn't have to be either/or.  I'd love to see SuSE (and not just so
that I can make brass instrument sounds) in the mix as well.