OT: load balancers

rcedelman at comcast.net rcedelman at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 16:20:30 CDT 2006

I've had good luck with Foundry Network's ServerIrons, which you can get for cheap on EBay. RADWare devices aren't that bad either. I know a bunch of people that swear by RADWare and nothing else.  Not sure about price on those however. I've found them both easier to administrate than a BigIP, which actually isn't that tough.

Rich

From: brad at bradandkim.net