[Fwd: ITEC speaking opps]

Chris Bier cbier at liberty.k12.mo.us
Thu Sep 29 08:23:42 CDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	ITEC speaking opps
Date: 	Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:54:10 -0700
From: 	Jennifer Bell <Jennifer.Bell at centricevents.com>
To: 	'cbier at liberty.k12.mo.us' <cbier at liberty.k12.mo.us>

Hi Chris -

We have a couple of open slots in our on-floor theater sessions and the
Event Director and I thought that the Linux Group might be interested in
presenting in one of those. The times are in the afternoon and are 45
minute sessions. It can be on any topic that you feel appropriate for
the audience as long as it isn't specifically about one company or
vendor. These are normally paid slots, but we would not charge KCLUG for
the session.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get all the details for you
- and then you have something extra special to promote to your member list!

Thanks -
Jennifer
*Jennifer Bell*
Marketing Projects Manager