[Semi-OT] House

Gene Dascher gedascher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:59:16 CDT 2005

If I'm overstepping my bounds by doing this, I'm sorry.  I have been a
subscriber to the list (under a different email address) for many
years and have attended some meetings, but few people probably know
me.

My wife and I are going to be putting our house up for sale by owner
soon, but I wanted to see if there was anyone on the list who was
looking for a house in the KC area.  More specifically, it is in
Raymore, which is about 10 miles south of the Grandview Triangle on 71
Highway.

I am in the process of putting together a web site with all of the
information, but I do have PDF documents with that info, as well as
average utility bills for the past couple of years, that I can provide
to anyone who might be interested.

To make this ON TOPIC, every room in the house, with the exception of
the bathrooms and laundry room, have been wired for network access.

information or have any questions.

Again, sorry if anyone is offended by this, but I thought that this
would be a good place to start.

Thanks,
Gene Dascher