KCLUG Polos

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 12:46:20 CDT 2005

--- "Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO" wrote:

> [...]

Well, I didn't ask him if there was a price difference
for xxl. Sincve he didn't specify, I doubt there is.
I'm not sure what size he can go up to. As far as
color, I imagine any regular color you see in a store
he can do. I have red, burgandy, blue, and black polos
from him and shirts in various solor/mixed colors. I
know he does white, and many other colors, also.
So I can say with no doubt he has red, white ,blue,
and black. If you desire a particular color, or size,
I'll ask him. He'll any color you want if it is
possible, but he may want a minimum order of 12 if it
is something like puce with purple polka dots.

BTW, Why would an XXL be more? I'll drop him an email
and see about size and colors. As far as the
all-inclusive price, I was speaking of shirt,
conversion of graphic, application of graphic, tax and
shipping. Although, I suspect he meant shipping the
lot of shirts to 1 address.

What color is ash? Is it ash as in ash-gray?