KCLUG Polos

Joe Brouhard jbrouhard at chansata.com
Fri Sep 9 14:14:08 CDT 2005

CafePress.com actually *DOES* do polo shirts (i've gotten a few from them in the
past) but they're fairly low quality.  the imagery goes away after probably five
washes (or they degrade so much you can see the actual iron-on pattern!)

The polos I get for Chan's ATA Leadership and Black Belt Academy come from
KICKS! Explosive Sports Wear in Beatrice, Nebraska (or is it Crete?  I
forget..)

I highly recommend finding a print shop in town that does polos and get them
there.  Cheaper and better quality than going to some cheap-arse place like
Cafepress. :)

They're good for a few things (Tshirts, mugs, mousepads, that kind of thing) but
polos?  They suck :)
--
Joe Brouhard
Certified Trainer