OT: Juniper Demo Truck

Aaron M. Hirsch aaronh at uptime.net
Thu Sep 8 17:25:19 CDT 2005

Just thought some of you may be interested...

I just wanted to advise you that we, UpTime, are sponsoring a visit from the
"Juniper Demo Truck" on Sept. 12 at the Convention Center Courtyard in O.P.
from noon to 5pm.

The truck will be packed with firewall, intelligent routing, ssl vpn
appliances, web acceleration, and WAN optimization equipment. Please feel
free to spread the word with your network/security guys.

Again, pass this info along and if any questions arise you can point them in
my direction.

p.s. An iPod Shuffle is being given away as a door prize.