semi-OT: Gutenberg

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 14:42:08 CDT 2005

I have downloaded and burned a copy of the Gutenberg
10K DVD. It contains approximately 9500 books. Since
this
is a FREE Library, as in FREE Beer, and FREE Speech, I
thought it might be appropriate for the list. TGP
people
also ask to spread the wealth sort of speak. While,
I'd like to burn copies to give out at ITEC, I don't
really have that many DVDs, but would be happy to burn
a few for  LUG members. It includes many of the
classics, as well as some controversial one,
statistics, history, religion, childrens, pretty much
a full range of the Dewey Decimal. Some are also
relatively new ones released by the authors.

Brian JD