ITEC Planning [Was: Free Fedora CDs]

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:42:57 CDT 2005

On 10/7/05, Jack <quiet_celt at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- David Nicol wrote:
>
> > if we're running out of free things we need to raise
> > the price ... it would even be funny. We could
> donate
> > the proceeds to linux international
> > and the EFF.
> I doubt that will work.

what part of it won't work?  My claim is, we can prevent running out
by charging for them.  That won't work? Or are you saying that
charging, at a trade show, for something that is generally offered
for free, being the obverse of giving away, at a trade show, things
that are generally sold, will not provoke ironic smiles?

--
David L Nicol
"You aren't being graded on how many you respond to." -- joe