ITEC Planning [Was: Free Fedora CDs]

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Oct 6 11:17:59 CDT 2005

Better nail down what you want to do.  The ITEC thing is next week.
Do we know who is going to be manning the booth?  What will be handed
out?  What needs to be burned, (preferably need to know before the
weekend so it can be burned and handed off to someone that will be at
ITEC if necessary)?  What hardware wil be there?  What hardware do we
need?  Hardware includes PCs, powerstrips, UPS, table, etc.

Does everyone have tickets that needs them?  Badges?
Setup people?  Time and day for setup?

I think some of this was still coming together the week of, last year.

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per
gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.  - Robert X.
Cringely