posting rules

Frank Wiles frank at wiles.org
Mon Nov 21 10:02:56 CST 2005

  Hey Guys,

  I'm sure most of you already know this, but for the ones that don't:

  1) Top posting has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals.

  2) Not trimming your post is a sure fire way to get audited by the
     IRS.

  3) Historically on the Internet, as defined in RFC 1855, it is
     considered good netiquette to bottom post, NOT top post.  People
     who do not follow good netiquette guidelines have been known to
     be ridiculed, beaten with Nerf bats, and to occasionally disappear
     in the night as if they were taken by ninjas.

  4) This thread is really getting on most peoples nerves. The signal
     vs noise lately on this list, I fear, is driving people away.