Somewhat OT: Top 500 list

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:05:55 CST 2005

There is a local theoretical physicist I know of that is wanting to build a
cluster and probably base it on Linux. I know he's mentioned renting time on
the machine to local Univ.s and others to help pay for it. He had some
really good local sites reseached to locate it, and his own project to run
on it would be quite revolutionary. I'm just hoping that when the build
comes on I can get my hand dirty with setting up some highend hardware.

Jon