SBC to unbundle local service from dsl

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 19:16:09 CST 2005

Nyet,  they had a meeting at my work, and it was brought up by several of them.  It was "not public knowledge" yet, but they said it was widely known.  I assume by the way he said it, it was just waiting on state regulator approval.  Most of the Time Warner people I know weren't happy.

The Comcast people came out and installed a wireless cable modem for another meeting, had all the local Comcast., Time Warner, and all the subcontractors out for a breakfast/lunch meeting.  This was installed for one of these meetings,  and they said it would only be on the bill for 24 hours, then gone for good (we'd never see it), yet their customer service called for a review (how did we like it) then they tried to bill us at the end of the month.  They WERE very embarrased.  So goes more of my experiences with Comcast.