SBC to unbundle local service from dsl

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 09:21:00 CST 2005

Cable companies unbundling? Unbundling what?

You can just get cable modem now, but they charge you more for that then for the basic cable with the cable modem, because they have to install the filters to block cable.  I just had to go through rigamaroar with them as I did basic with modem, and didn't hook up the tv.  They wanted to say I didn't have the tv and increase my bill by $30 a month, I proved I had tv and offered to call the state, and they said "oops".